Monday, March 10, 2014

Spaghetti with mushroom sauce. Cabonara perhaps?

I don't cook often, but when I do... YUM!!
Spaghetti with mushroom sauce. And butterhead salad with Kewpie deep roasted sesame sauce drench.

Mushroom sauce ingredients: (may vary according to what I have in stock. XP)
1. Cream of mushroom soup (may use cream of chicken too)
2. Onion
3. Sausage
4. Crabstick
5. Carrots (cut into cubes)
6. Button mushrooms
7. A pinch of sugar
8. A teaspoon butter to oil the spaghetti and fry the sausage.
9. Hot water, half a cup
10. Cheddar cheese for topping (or any cheese of my preference/in stock)

How to:
1. While boiling hot water for the spaghetti, I started cutting up the sausage, crabsticks, carrot, onion, mushroom, however shape I like it to be.
2. Once the water is boiling, I dumped the spaghetti, about 10 straws of it and leave it for about 5 - 10 minutes.
3. While the spaghetti is boiling, I continue cutting whatever I still need to cut.
4. Once the spaghetti is done, I serve it on a plate and chunk a lil butter in it and mix it, so the spaghetti won't stick together when it's dry.
5. Oil/Butter the wok, once it is hot, chuck it in sausage and crabstick. Stir fry them for about 1 minute, then add in the onion. Stir fry for another 2 minutes or so, then dump in the mushroom and carrot cubes.
6. Stir fry for about a minute or 2, pour in the cream of mushroom and the hot water.
7. Stir the mixture a lil and let it simmer for about another minute or 2.
8. Now I can bathe the spaghetti with the sauce and add on the salad sides.

Bon appetite!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment